Wednesday 4 June 2008

Pace Walk for Marie Curie Cancer Care - taking place 14th June 2008



Pace Microtechnology are one of Britain's biggest electronics companies and for the past 9 years, their employees and suppliers have taken part in a charity walk to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care, raising around £200,000 in the process. As part of my day-job, I have been one of those suppliers and have done 4 of these walks, covering well over 100 miles and raising over £5000 myself. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the guy in the green shirt, leaning on the trig point (top of Great Malvern).


This year, the walk will be about 25 miles on 14th June around the Peak District. If you are feeling charitable and would like to sponsor me, please visit the Justgiving website for the walk and give generously!


Many thanks in advance for your support

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: